“We need to be having ongoing conversations with openness and a willingness to learn and listen. Then translate that into meaningful, sustainable action.”
Bukky Yusuf is a senior leader, science teacher and coach. She’s had a number of leadership roles within mainstream / special schools and is an ambassador for Leadership Matters.
Bukky is a Network Leader and coach with grassroots organisations WomenEd and BAMEed.
In this wonderfully wide-ranging episode, Bukky shares:
- How to use educational technology (ed-tech) to enhance wellbeing
- The most important thing to get right with ed-tech
- Setting your own work-life boundaries
- The work of WomenEd in supporting women into leadership roles;
- The work of BAMEed in addressing biases against teachers of ethnic minorities
- The power of poetry, including us sharing 3 beautiful poems
- and much more.
You can connect with Bukky:
Other mentions in this episode: