Sam Garner is a renowned speaker and trainer on Mental Health and Special Educational Needs (SEN) and an ex SENCO.
Sam is a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and trains education staff nationally and internationally. She is a published author of the book Mental Health in Education – Building Good Foundations and writes CBT programmes for schools.
In this conversation Sam shares:
- What works for your mental health.
- How you can do things that bring you balance and peace.
- Why it’s so important to recharge your battery.
- How to deal with the 3 “musts” that cause us anxiety and stress.
- Coming out of social bubbles and dealing with social situations.
- Forgiving ourselves and others (and why it’s so important.)
- Dealing with the dreaded “Imposter Syndrome”.
- And much more!
You can connect with Sam: