The famous quote from Maya Angelou, “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel“, is the basis of this episode with John Magee.
He says, “If we want to transform lives, we have got to build strong relationships through kindness. Good results are the benefit of good relationships.”
John is the “Kindness Coach” and in this wonderful conversation, he shares:
- Why he believes kindness matters
- His ‘colourful’ and poignant personal story
- Why cultivating kindness in the classroom is so important
- How taking care of yourself is one of the kindest acts you can do, as a teacher
- Practical ways to help your pupils be kinder to each other and to staff
- The power of setting intentions
- How we can stop losing fantastic teachers from the profession
- And much more!
World Kindness Day is November 13th, 2020.
John Magee is a speaker, coach and best selling author.
His book, Kindness Matters, has been described as “the one book that will transform your life and the lives of others.”
His global movement “Kindness Matters” reaches over 100,000 people daily on social media.
You can connect with John:
His best selling book, Kindness Matters is widely available.
Read more about Hal Elrod’s “The Miracle Morning”