“(Our) mojo is a positive collision of all the different facets of what we care about, what we enjoy doing, how we can carve out a way of being that brings together that purpose, passion, and fulfilment.”
I came across a blog, Regaining Your Mojo by Hannah Wilson, that sparked the thread of the conversation on this episode. Many people are understandably feeling ‘mojo-less’ right now.
Hannah is a former Executive Headteacher and currently a leadership development consultant, coach and facilitator.
She is well known for her work around Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. She’s a collaborator across a number of networks including those she co-founded such as #WomenEd and #DiverseEd.
Hannah shares her insights in this wonderfully wide-ranging episode:
- Key things to do to regain your mojo
- The most important things she does to take care of herself (and you can too)
- Why boundaries are so important, and how to set them
- Why and how she co-founded WomenEd and DiverseEd
- How we wake up the school system to the issues of diversity, equity and inclusion
- How can we create a sense of belonging and psychological safety for everybody in our schools, not just the children?
- Why we don’t have a recruitment crisis, we have a retention crisis
- Her REAL coaching method for Resilient, Authentic, Empowered Leaders
- And much more.
You can connect with Hannah:
Her website is www.hannah-wilson.co.uk