Stress, anxiety and exhaustion levels are already sky-high for many teachers. We know we can’t ‘pour from an empty cup’; we need to put our own ‘oxygen mask’ on first; we should be practising ‘self-care’. But how?
Best selling author, Therese Hoyle, shares simple, practical tools and strategies to help. With over 25 years’ teaching experience, she knows first hand how hard it can be in schools right now.
In this inspiring conversation, we talk about how to:
- Recognise draining situations and learn to eliminate them.
- Create clear, self-care, action plans that that support you in creating health, vitality and a positive mindset.
- How to create a culture of kindness in school and why it matters.
- Why staff rewards and appreciation are essential.
- And much more!
Therese has over 25 years’ teaching experience in mainstream & special education.
Since 1996, Therese has worked nationally and internationally with over 450 schools and organisations, and more than 14,500 individuals.
She has inspired them with her programmes: Flourishing Schools, Keys to Wellbeing, Positive Playtime, Circle Time, Positive Behaviour Management, Emotional Literacy and Leadership Coaching programmes.
Therese has a passion for creating positive school environments and for supporting children in reaching their full and true potential.
You can connect with Therese:
Her website is www.ThereseHoyle.com where you can find her books and resources.
Download her free Wellbeing Toolkit here.
Her books are widely available:
- 101 Playground Games
- 101 Wet Playtime Games
- And Therese is contributing author of How to Be a Peaceful School.