“Our Executive Functions are core brain processes that help us regulate our emotions, organise our time and our thoughts, and to do the advanced human activities that we need so much to participate in the modern world.”
Victoria Bagnall is an education professional, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Connections in Mind, an executive functions focused coaching and training company.
In this fascinating conversation, Victoria shares her passion for improving opportunities for people with executive function challenges.
- What are ‘executive functions’?
- the 3 key aspects of executive functions
- why coaching is such a useful and proven model for developing executive function skills
- the key factors that are required for our executive functions to work optimally
- identifying the skill that’s missing that need to be developed
- how to reframe negative self-talk and help people (of any age) think “I can do something about this”
- Dr. Daniel Siegel’s ‘Hand Model of the Brain’
- and much more.
You can connect with Victoria
On Twitter ConninMind
On Facebook Connections in Mind
On Instagram Connections in Mind
On LinkedIn at Victoria Bagnall
Their websites are www.connectionsinmind.co.uk
Their Free Course on ‘Introduction to Executive Functions’ is available at www.cimlearning.com
The Forum for Future Education event on June 22nd information and tickets are available at www.connectionsinmind.com/future-of-education
Also mentioned in this podcast
Dr. Daniel Siegel’s Hand Model of the Brain
Connect with Maria
On Twitter @Mariabrosnan
On LinkedIn Maria Brosnan
On Instagram @pursuitwellbeing
Find out more about our 5-step Wellbeing Action Plan for teachers online course.
And Maria’s book, The Pursuit of Sleep for teachers, is available now.